Pete,

Now that you got that taken care of, can you give us an idea when you expect 4.0 to be released?

Matt

Pete McNeil wrote:
Hello Sniffer folks,

Back in Q1 we were sure we'd be ready with the new SNF after nearly a
year of testing on both large and small systems. What a surprise!

After publishing the first release candidate we went from version 1-5
to version 2-27 at a breathtaking pace!

Thank you to everyone who has tested, poked, prodded, and twisted the
new SNF -- not to mention keeping up with all of those updates during
the final phase of testing. I can't imagine getting to this point
without your patience, trust, attention to detail, and persistence!
Bravo!

====

Without further fanfare: Today the latest release candidate becomes
the official production release of Message Sniffer (SNF) Version 3.0.

The changes:

-- Minor updates to readme files.

-- Changed the build / version information and recompiled.

-- Removed redundant comments from the configuration file.

We have been bug free for more than 2 months with several hundred
systems using the new engine.

You can download the latest distributions from this page:

http://www.armresearch.com/products/index.jsp

You may also notice that we've published our new web site! There are a
few bits of documentation still under construction here and there, but
we're well on our way to filling those in along with a stream of
continues improvements and additions based on our work with you!

Once again, Thanks to everyone for a fantastic job!

Thanks for all of your support, comments, and efforts!

As always we're hear to help. Now, onward to the next upgrade...
always work to do ;-)

Cheers!