From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:39 PM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Re: It's official. SNF Version 3.0 is Ready!

Hello Daniel,

> Hi Pete,

> I've installed the Mdaemon Plugin version. I can't download a valid
update.
> snf2chk keeps saying it's an invalid gzip. Do you have any suggestions on
> what I can try to track down the problem?

I'm a little bit confused.

I'm going to guess that you're talking about a rulebase update.

getRulebase.cmd script should be able to do everything that's needed.

What I think you've said is that you downloaded the file -- accepted a
gzip, and then tried to check it with snf2check. You would first have
to unzip the file and then check the unzipped file with snf2check.

Hope that makes sense.

Please straighten me out if it doesn't.

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,