From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:snif...@sortmonster.com] On Behalf
Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 2:53 PM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Announcing ClamAID - Clam AV installer for windows.

Hello Steve,

Any plans on an eWall version?

We may look into that -- however, eWall is a very fast, lightweight
solution; SNF is easily fast enough to work during the SMTP conversation;
Clam AV is decidedly not that fast. It might not be a good fit to put Clam
AV in an SMTP proxy. SNF will reject most email borne malware seen within
eWall.

None the less, we will look into it-- I'm sure Clam AV could be scripted
into eWall-- perhaps only running on those messages that don't get rejected
up-front.

Pete McNeil

Chief Scientist,

Arm Research Labs, LLC.