On Feb 2, 2009, at 2:50 PM, Andy Schmidt wrote:

Wowwww – how did I miss eWall all these years? I thought ASSP was the only game in Windows town, but I didn’t like the Sniffer integration and was worried about running on Perl. Sadly, the eWall web site is terrible – I don’t see any manual or installation guide or anything that allows me to evaluate the software’s suitability “on paper”. But from the little bit that the video-walk-through reveals when you stop the video at just the right moments to be able to catch the screens – THIS looks like an awesome application addressing many issues I’ve always wanted to address.

Being a Designer I could not help but voice the same concerns to these folks when I first bought their program. $99 and no renewal fees... It revived my server that had iMail choking on the amounts of processing needed to handle the volumes of email passing through the server.

I believe the manual is included in the download when testing the product if that helps.

Regards,

Steve Guluk
SGDesign
(949) 661-9333