Hi,

That's why the enhanced version of your script (which properly supports
Sniffer's ability to keep the rulebase and the workspace in subfolders!)
that I sent you checks for CURL success AND for an existing file.

curl http://www.sortmonster.net/Sniffer/Updates/%LICENSE_ID%.snf -s -R -f -o
%RULEBASE_PATH%\%LICENSE_ID%.new -z %RULEBASE_PATH%\%LICENSE_ID%.snf
--compressed -u sniffer:ki11sp8m -D %SNIFFER_PATH%\curlhdr.txt

if %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 goto CLEANUP

if not exist %RULEBASE_PATH%\%LICENSE_ID%.new goto CLEANUP

snf2check.exe %RULEBASE_PATH%\%LICENSE_ID%.new %AUTHENTICATION%

>> goto DONE<<

I recommend you go to "Cleanup" - where the .LCK file will be cleaned up if
it exists.

Best Regards,

Andy