From: Pete McNeil
To: Message Sniffer Community
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 11:27 AM
Subject: [sniffer] Re: RulePanic on 3741490

On 1/7/2011 10:19 AM, Darin Cox wrote:
  Hi guys,

  We're seeing a lot of FPs on 3741490 this morning.  I've added a RulePanic
for it in our systems.

The rule was created at 0539 and removed at 0853 when it was detected by our
early warning system.
It codes for a binary segment found in some image files.

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist
ARM Research Labs, LLC
www.armresearch.com
866-770-1044
x7010

This list is for discussing Message Sniffer,

Anti-spam, Anti-Malware, and related email topics.

For More information see http://www.armresearch.com