Because of this entire issue with declude. It might be nice if you contacted
smarterTools and offered to work with them on them integrating message
sniffer directly into smarterMail. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:sniffer@sortmonster.com] On Behalf
Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:04 PM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Convert your Declude OEM license now and get full credit!

Hi Sniffer Folks,

It appears that Declude (the company) is failing. After many rumors of
problems and some first hand experience, today the Declude web site has
gone dark.

We have a long standing relationship with the Declude community, and we
want to make sure we do what we can to support them even if Declude
itself goes away.

Place a new order for Message Sniffer (SNF) now and we will give you
credit for any time you have left on your Declude OEM license. Tell us
your OEM expiration date with Declude and we will add the time you have
left to your new SNF license.

For the best pricing we recommend you purchase through one of our resellers:
https://www.armresearch.com/products/resellers.jsp

Please be sure to pass this information on to any interested folks that
might not be on this list! There is bound to be a lot of turmoil right
now and we don't want anybody to miss it.

Please let us know if there is more we can do!

Best,

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist
ARM Research Labs, LLC