On 2013-04-11 08:22, e...@insight.rr.com wrote:
Because of this entire issue with declude. It might be nice if you contacted
smarterTools and offered to work with them on them integrating message
sniffer directly into smarterMail. :)
We have attempted this on several occasions and it hasn't worked out.

We remain optimistic and ready to work with them if they decide to change their minds about it. I know that SNF's features and speed, if fully integrated, would take SM spam and malware filtering to the next level.

In the mean time, it is possible to integrate SNF directly with Smarter Mail by calling it as a command line scanner. Then the injected headers can be used in filtering rules or to add weight to the built-in SpamAssassin scores.

http://www.armresearch.com/support/qa/integration/smarterMail.jsp

Best,

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist