I had my bad experience and unfortunately it was my first experience
with this hobby.  I almost gave up immediately because of this
experience.  The Web Site is impressive and so are the products but
after long deliberation I decided that I couldn't support someone that
couldn't support me.  I even sent an e-mail that said that "we both
loose on this one".  Even after several months I tried again to buy a
plane and it still seemed like he didn't want to sell me one.  I just
don't understand why someone that seems to be so unhappy with being a
supplier would stay in the business.  Notice I didn't mentioned any
names.

Thanks,

Kevin