From: "Tom Broeski" <tom@inventorforhire.com>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] What if LSF had been born on the East coast..

The contests were definitely more attainable then.  My first CASA Open
contest at the Polo Field had over 100 pilots.  That was only 10 years ago.
I got many of my contest points at the monthly CASA contest at Manassas
Battlefield.  Now finding even 10 pilots for a monthly contest anywhere in
VA is nearly impossible.  Winning a monthly club contest was a lot easier
than the ESL or a NATS.