Thanks for the info guys.  I went out with my photon today and had a blast.  I used to worry about being in the air for 30 seconds, now I can get a minute easy with the photon in still no lift air.  I tried some of the suggestions like guaging each quarter of the turn, and while it helped I am STILL not that smooth on the sticks.  The good thing is that I see improvement.   It REALLY is about stick time...

Jay