F3b winches are meausred using a clamp on amp meter and a volt meter with the winch drums locked. This measures the stall current. Divide the battery voltage just before the test by the current to get an approximation of the overall resistance of the winch/battery combo. And winch batteries are all similar in CCA rating which is a good approximation of thier internal resistance. Get a 1000A meter.

Unknown results with the different batteries. Quality of the connection to the battery can have a significant effect as can the guage of the battery cable and cable length. With a FLS, you're probably only dealing with 10-12 milliohms total. F3b is over 20.

Lee Cox wrote:
Question??
  How can I/you setup say six winches to be the same?? say we have six of the
winch Doctors winches, all with real balls that can be timed. How can you meter
them to all be the same?? do they have to be under a load when checking them?
  all of them are 12 volts.  sum are with single 12 volt batteries and others
with two 6 volt batteries.??