Why thank you Gordy... Flattery will get you everywhere :-))))

I think I won RES two years ago with the help of the McGowan Air Force....I
think I even pissed off Mike Ragen :-)))) LoL

This year i'm a little handy caped since my timer is none other than Fed
Wever... Yes U heard right!!!! Fred Wever who despite practicing every day for
two years is in 8th place overall.. He charges me $5 a min... I only had $25
left for the last round today and it was a 6 min round.... Luckily Fred let me
borrow 50 cents and he gave me a 5:30....

I'm off to the ATM to get more cash for tomorrow.... The 1963  Falcon
convertible needs U Joints... Shit if it weren't for contest I'd never fix my

Craig... Polish Girls Rule.. I mean Polish twins rule :-))) hehe

Me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Scott still has his thumb tuned by the looks of
things in unlimited.
What's he and the other top 5 flying?

And looking at the Res scores -- looks like Craig's woke his skills up
too!
Keep up the good work Craig, you have a lot of pals rooting you!
Gordy
Home for some soaring