After watching the World F3J  I had an idea for a contest...

Incorporate the time penalty on tow that they have in F3J but in a TD format.

You would have a timer at each winch who would time your launch and write that
time down on your card...  For example if it were a 10 min task and you towed
for 6 sec the best time you could get would be a 9:54 even though you flew a
perfect 10... Or even better... Double the time on tow penalty, so if it was a
6 sec tow the best time you could get would be 9:48. Seems to me it would throw
more strategy and fun into a normal TD contest

Suggestions ? Comments?

Craig