I am working in Greenville SC, for a few weeks.
Got a call from Howard Keller and Doug Barry, to come out and see the place.
Boys, I thought that I died and went to sailplane heaven.
As the Story goes, the owner was just feed up with golf courses, and built him self a grass airport for full scale and models..
This place is too Kool.. Located somewhere near Woodruff, SC.
they have a website at http://www.joenall.com/
I got there really late in the afternoon, but I saw some really big Scale Ships...and I mean big..
The Event is on for the rest of the weekend....Aero tow and just plain fun.
I am blowing off work today, just to go back out and watch, although Doug Barry and Bernie Coleman threatened to let me fly a Discus or something.
My wallet is thimping.......
I will get a chance to tell them about the Nats Schedule change for next year , and the 2 days, count em 2 days of Scale flying..
Later
Jack

Jack Strother LSF President
Loveland, OH LSF 2948