"…where (I) come from it's the right wing who are the patriots while
the left winger's are the anti-American commie wacko's who's goal is
to tear down every thing this country was founded on."

And you, sir, do not know your history.  In 1774, you would have been
a Tory.
Tory n.  — Syn.  traditionalist, loyalist, cavalier, reactionary,
extreme conservative.

Fighting for freedom is not normally a conservative cause.  Extreme
conservatives are more interested in profit (see Cheney's explanation
for why there is a vaccine shortage).  Could he be right (no pun
intended) - even though we know 36,000 (average) Americans die from
flu every year?  Who is looking out for the welfare of the American
citizen?  And who is looking out for big global corporations – at the
expense of our freedoms?   I respond here because I have fought for
and will continue to fight for our freedoms.   Hackles up,  Regis

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >Would you right wing anti-American Wako’s please find another
forum to
> express you hatred and ignorance
> towards our country (USA) and it’s laws. I hear there are plenty
of places to
> fly in China :-) Sincerely,Craig D Allen LSF111<
>
> Sorry Graig, This won't die because the future of our sport/hobby
is too big
> a concern to people whose head isn't stuck in the sand.
Incidentally, where
> come from it's the right wing who are the patriots while the left
winger's are
> the anti-American commie wacko's who's goal is to tear down every
thing this
> country was founded on. Let me guess, you're from California,
aren't you?
> Dennis in NH (I'm a little tired of it myself, but my keyboard
still has a delete
> button last time I checked.)
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.
Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in
text only format with MIME turned off.