Gusts here on Maui last week hit 43 M.P.H. and solid trade wind blowing
20-25 M.P.H. most of last week.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:37 AM
To: soaring@airage.com; James V. Bacus
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Soaring Today

Glad to hear you guys are able to fly. It's been warm here in Texas, but
slightly breezy. 25 - 35 MPH seven out of the nine days so far this month!!
And no slope anywhere in 100 miles, bummer. We have our third monthly
contest today and the forecast is for it to build to 20 - 30 MPH with gusts
to 35 again. And Chicago is the windy city? ;^)

Mark