On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 06:37:28AM -0500, Mark Williams wrote:

| Glad to hear you guys are able to fly. It's been warm here in Texas,
| but slightly breezy. 25 - 35 MPH seven out of the nine days so far
| this month!!  And no slope anywhere in 100 miles, bummer. We have
| our third monthly contest today and the forecast is for it to build
| to 20 - 30 MPH with gusts to 35 again. And Chicago is the windy
| city? ;^)

In Austin, Texas, several of us went slope soaring at Mansfield dam.
Which was nice, because I haven't seen much of the sloping guys lately
-- seems everybody's busy or the places are disappearing or something.

Winds were probably around 20 MPH.  A good time was had by all, nobody
crashed (not in any signifigant to a foamie way, anyways), and I was
only mildly sunburned :)

--
Doug McLaren, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"But, it's important to learn how to weasel out of things . It's what