Title: Signature
Don't what else to say. I think this sums things up....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oabcM9SOF-E

I only know one thing for sure: I hate modeling in Maya.

Tim Crowson
Lead CG Artist

Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio, Inc.
2525 Lebanon Pike, Building C. Nashville, TN 37214
Ph  615.885.6801 | Fax  615.889.4768 | www.magneticdreams.com
tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com