Hey Steve,

I install on vm, my softimage versions in the same legacy folder than
before adsk acquisition meaning "D:\\Softimage\\whatever_name_I_use".
On my host machine, I have them in the same folder than Maya, "D:\\Program
Files[(x64)]\\Autodesk\\".
I never had any troubles on both sides (work production as customization).
Something in mind or happened to you ?

jo