http://www.inside-chess.de/content/most-famous-games

Am 01.05.2012 12:58, schrieb adrian wyer:
good call, thanks

Adrian Wyer
Fluid Pictures
75-77 Margaret St.
London
W1W 8SY
++44(0) 207 580 0829

adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com

www.fluid-pictures.com

Fluid Pictures Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Company number:5657815
VAT number: 872 6893 71

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Ben Houston
Sent: 01 May 2012 11:51
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: chess

I would suggest having a ton of moves in a text file, one per line --
position to position moves.  I'd also have another text file that
defines the positions on the board.  Then I would write some python to
read the position to position file and applly it to pieces.  I know
you can find position--to-position files on the internet of real
games.
-ben

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:46 AM, adrian wyer