Rob Wuijster
E r...@casema.nl

\/-------------\/----------------\/

On 1-6-2012 2:30, Rob Chapman wrote:
And for those that missed my little talks due to noise or lack of
appearance at the event here are them rerecorded using a demo of
camtasia as promised. Im still a bit hoarse from having to shout at
the bar but the voice improves as I fumble along

/nudges other speakers to release theirs for the rest of the community too ;)

https://vimeo.com/43218898

https://vimeo.com/43218895

https://vimeo.com/43218896

Cheers