Really super stuff !
Thank's fo sharing these :)

Le 01/06/2012 10:09, Matt Morris a écrit :
Awesome, thanks a mill Rob!

On 1 June 2012 08:53, Rob Wuijster <r...@casema.nl <mailto:r...@casema.nl>> wrote:

    Hi Rob,

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Rob Wuijster
    er...@casema.nl  <mailto:r...@casema.nl>

    \/-------------\/----------------\/

    On 1-6-2012 2:30, Rob Chapman wrote:
    And for those that missed my little talks due to noise or lack of
    appearance at the event here are them rerecorded using a demo of
    camtasia as promised. Im still a bit hoarse from having to shout at
    the bar but the voice improves as I fumble along

    /nudges other speakers to release theirs for the rest of the community too
;)

    https://vimeo.com/43218898

    https://vimeo.com/43218895

    https://vimeo.com/43218896