I understand your point, but since the idea is to stack a bunch of diferent
modifications on top of eachother they always rely on point position. So I
am always doing something like self.pointposition + x,y,z... therefore
cumulating values. Thinking harder about it, if I relied on emit location
instead of point position, that might work...

Having two clouds sounds like it could really work. Will try that.
I did a quick test using post-sim Fabricio. I felt like it had limitaions,
but since I am not in front of Si right now I cant really describe it.

Thanks for all the good insights guys, ill do some tests and post back with
the pros and cons of each approach.

Chears