It does work in creating the actual topology yes. Thank you for that.
For the material transfer I think there is a limitation in that you cannot
access material data in ICE unless it has been set by ICE (At least I couldn't
do it).
Therefore you probably have to deploy an ICETree to each instance master
setting the materialID and use that back in the created mesh to
reassign the materials.

I think this is a good exercise for writing a first C++ plugin for me and
see how far I can get ;)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------