While investigating how to pass per primitive data from Softimage to MR, I
found in a simple .mi archive those interesting user data associated to
leaf box instances, present only when the object is split into several leaf
instance boxes :

data "sphere/Polygon Mesh_TriLinkUD(0)" tag 7482834
 1600 [
some long hexa data here
]

and also :

data "sphere/Polygon Mesh_PropDescUD(0)" tag 7482835
 1600 [
some hexa data here
]

Regarding the name of thoses user data I suppose they are put by the
translator for shaders, maybe they keep a track of the original polygon
indexes and the final boxes triangles indexes ? If yes I could use them to
map my user data of a simple UserDataBlob to final boxe's triangles.

Anyone know how to interpret thoses data ? I didn't find anything in
<xsi_miuserdata_defs.h> about tags 7482834 and 7482835

thanks :)