Hi Rémi,

Look here for some details on user data, specifically the literal data
types:

http://www.lamrug.org/resources/userdatatips.html

The two tag numbers are the "magic" numbers mentioned in the ShowEdges
examples, they are unique ID numbers used between SI UserDataBlob and MR
User Data to assign the correct data block from SI to the shader of Mental
Ray.

Daniel