Thanks for great support and an invaluable contribution to my ICE knowledge.

Don't forget the sunglasses. Your future will be so bright you will need them.

Christian

On 2012-09-05 03:54, Stephen Blair wrote:
Hi

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words. Last week started with such a low on Monday morning when I got the news, yet ended on Friday with such a boost to my confidence and outlook :-)

As I mentioned before, the blog will stay up. And I'll keep posting when I can, at least for awhile or until I find another job...after 20 months with just one missed day (when my login expired after I clicked Publish on my way out the door), it's hard to give up the habit.

Steve