oh! ICE topo should be able to do this,  :)  but not sure how you are to
build the polygon description from a set of random positions!?  not so easy

what kind of mesh are you after? if its not just a regular clean topology
then you could simply put all nulls into a group and use the
global.kini.pointpositions to feed into a polygoniser mesh.

hth