Nice clean mesh would be good, it's a one off so I might just do it by
hand, just thought it would be a useful tool to have and it would exist
already (sure there used to be a script)!!  Polygoniser takes the nulls but
gives blobs rather then a single mesh!
Thanks for looking though!

Cheers

Lawrence