Hello Maurice,

/"I know Autodesk Marketing is often hard to fathom"/ Then you (AD) have a serious comunication problem. The way AD advertise on SI just creates a panic climate. I'm not sure this will increase the sells. All your ways of communicating on SI looks like you're going to interrupt it (Less visibility, minimizing it's capabilities, proposing it as a third party software, firing off some of its "iconic" developers).

SI is not half package. It's complete. It's scalable and self sufficient.

My 2 euro cents