From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Daniel H
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:59 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: In case you missed it..

Re: "We are very well aware and I and my team work hard to do the most we can
with the resources we have." - Maurice Patel

Seriously Maurice... you have any-time access to "freely" speak directly to the
main vein of the SI community. Does it cost AD anything to make a simple text
statement of confidence on a list, blog, or forum? Is Autodesk really committed
to the future and continuing development of Softimage? Is Softimage just being
used as acquired tech to be robbed from? It's ok if it's the later, although we
won't transition over to Maya, we'll just counter by transitioning to Houdini.

Do you really want my continued business Maurice? Does Autodesk really want to
keep my business? Should we just get it over with and start giving our
hard-earned money to SideFX? 3D software isn't cheap ya know. What would you
like us to do? Where's a free statement or two of "confidence" to keep us
investing in Softimage?

Daniel
VFXM