I just noticed...the CIP does not capture multiple monitors. I use two 26"
(24" at work) inch monitors each running at 1920 x 1200 and my "score" only
registers one of them. With all the PPGs and explorers and other windows
fying around at any given moment I could use a third too ;) but I digress.
Having never owned a cine display, doe it only use one head of the video
card? I remember the dell equivalent years ago and it used two heads of the
video card (as if it had two displays) Basically I'm wondering how
accurate--how relavent--that chart is if it is ignoring second displays.
How many people really use it in 1280x1024 mode without a second monitor?

--

-=T=-