Hey there :)
Just watched the 3 videos, but I'd need a bit of enlightment.
If I understand well, FE is a software that allows to buid tools (deformer, procedural generator of whatever, etc.)(a bit like compound, but with an FE format) that can be integrated within SI or Maya.

I'm a non python coder, I don't code, do you have plan of selling those "Fabricated" tools separatly. Or is there going to be something like Ice visual way of buildings things someday in FE ?