From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Ponthieux, Joey
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 11:16 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: 16 bit tif from photoshop not working in softimage?

So I am curious why no one is using SI pic? That is the native format.

Joey Ponthieux

LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)

Mymic Technical Services

NASA Langley Research Center

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and

do not represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.