Hey guys,

I would like to know if somebody found solution how to use filename longer
than 260 chars. Filename here is path + filename + frame + extension.

You can test it yourself if you run this command in VBscript

SetValue "Passes.Default_Pass.Main.Filename",
"c:\aaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbccccccccccddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooppppppppppqqqqqqqqqqrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvwwwwwwwwwwxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy"

If you delete one or more chars it starts to work.

Unfortunately we sometimes run over this length due to folder structure and
I can not think other solution than shortening folder names what  is
awkward for me.

Thank you

Ales