Actualy Windows is not restriction for us because our storage is on Linux
machine. I've simplified example to windows c: drive. I don't realy
understand why XSI limits this if windows can create longer names. Huh. I
also noticed if you enable skip rendered frames XSI thinks image exists
even if isn't.