Hi

I am thinking about a realtime display of the volume shader in the XSI viewport.

I am searching for input from multiple sides.
1) Artists using the shaders.
What do you expect (beside seing the volume), any switches you want to have?

2) Development of the Shaders.
I never touched any realtime shaders, so if anyone has any hints on the
implementation, let me know.
Which type of realtime shader should be used, where are problems, would it be
compatble with e.g. the Maya viewport, ...

3) Similar plugins.
Do you know any other plugins for SI that display custom stuff?

4)And at last, if you know someone who can just develop this shader, let me
know.
Saves a lot of time :-)

thanks,
Holger Schönberger
Binary Alchemy - digital materialization