And it won't use a silly temp constraints methodology like the factory one
does (was that ever addressed?), which means it will work as expected with
constraint compensation on if the object is constrained, and won't suffer
from direction constraints taking precedence over pose ones.

The match commands are probably the very first thing anybody doing any
rigging/set dressing should replace from the factory ones, they are mostly
useless outside the absolute simplest scenarios.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!