Hi Brent,

I’m actually not sure what’s with the various fonts my posts
show up in.

You mention reposting many times, is there a way to unpost to
fix such things?
Or did you mean litterally re-posting messages?

As for the punctuation, perhaps.  The double dots .. are meant to act like “long
pauses” to which I’m not aware of a standard way of expressing that.
I have seen the extended(long) dash used as such, though not
exactly, & I actually didn’t find it in the Character Map.

1/2 an hour ?  Try 4
hours lol :) of making sure everything is as fair as I can make it,
while admittantly conveying  some emotion (or perhaps some bluntness)
in a quite intentional way if I may say so..
(or in a “channelled” and respectful way, .. which considerably
differs from like gratuitous “free bashing” to which I really don’t think
applies
to my remarks)

While knowing for a fact that the “emotional charge” you
reference, to be a major factor for any effort to have any sort of impact, as
opposed to merely adding to the background noise.

And I must admit that I didn’t really have to “fake it”, while
objectively (I think) finding it quite reasonable and fair in light of certain
situations.

All of which can also be the source of my reluctance at revealing
myself,
being in this industry (and in a small world),
if some of my
“noisy” pleadings are to have any sort of bearing on how things play out
(even
if small or if at all), I would’nt want either Credit or Reprisal to that
effect, and
that is my (quite legitimate & rightful) choice to make, while knowing that
whoever anyone is, should not have any relevance to any issue at hand, apart
from satisfying mere curiosity.

As for the Held for moderation bit,
I’d like to add (also to Stephen?) that when I said “what
makes me think it was NOT censorship” while perhaps implying that I actually
thought it was, was that more than a few things led me to believe that it really
was.. (at the time).
While at the same time wanting to minimize the importance of that in contrast
to the bulk, or the main purpose of my message.

But even if I may have had “good reason to believe”, I’m in
full agreement that waiting for a reply (to be sure) before posting that bit,
would
have been the least I could have done (also by my own conclusions after
posting), and my apologies given to Maurice (and posting an “errattum”) was for
exactly that.  (learning from my mistakes
:)

Anyway, Thanks very much for your input!
Best