the razer looks interesting, but the poor screen res is a shame, i'd want
something with pen support as well.

HP Elitebook Revolve is something that has me interested. 1920x1080ips
option, pen support, i7, 12gb ram

probably only intel hd4000 graphics, but thats probably plenty for a laptop
if your not gaming and just doing light-medium 3d

james,