I was thinking a while back, why not make like a market place, there so
many hosting options for people to put there files where ever, then you
have one database, that has the link to that file, a description and maybe
a pic or link to a video. users could also easily edit the urls, in case a
tool or site goes down, someone else can host the file. That way all you
need is someone to host the SQL database or xml file, depending on what the
market place will use to serialise information.

thats my mind bubble thought

could be a soft plugin or Qt plugin.

--
Simon Ben Anderson