I agree, a workgroup/Dropbox solution is really not an option...somehow I was
believing that mankind is good and no one would ever place malicious stuff or
break things, not even by accident. But reality is cruel of course.
@Gene: please go for it. Start a kickstarter project. I'll drop some bucks for
sure.

Rray.de inside netview, with one-click-install, update notifications, a rating
system, comment section, and Editors-choice collections ..... BAAAAM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hqzEKbaIQ

/Thomas