Tried a fair few.

In the end I settled on Steelcase's top model back then (four years ago),
and we use Aerons at work.

A few years in I wish I had gone for an Aeron instead, mostly because I
like the mesh better, especially in summer, than Steelcase's soft covers,
but do not regret the purchase. The gel arm rests are superior to HM's, as
are the "controls" compared to Aeron's three sizes fit all arses for the
seat, but the feeling isn't (again, I like mesh it turns out).
Steelcase is also supposed to be slightly cheaper, but not so in Oz, maybe
in your neck of the woods it will be though.

I sat my arse on about a dozen models between 600 and 1500$ in the process,
and steelcase and HM were the only ones that were both solid and
comfortable for me.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!