Hi,

My wife's a physio and an ergonomist and doesn't rate the Aeron that highly.

The lumbar supports slip out of place pretty easily - true.
Front bar below the thighs can isn't great for circulation if your feet aren't
placed properly.
They're not too bad if you're a large build, but not great for smaller builds.

That said, I do use one myself that I bought second hand for £200 a few years
ago and find it comfortable enough generally.

Site she recommends for good chairs are:
http://www.asd.co.uk/
http://www.posturite.co.uk/ergonomic-chairs/ergonomic-office-chairs.html

And of course, as I have had drummed into me many (many, many) times, it's your
posture that counts. No point having a good chair if you slouch or aren't
sitting properly or have badly placed monitors, keyboards etc.

Have a good weekend all,

Adam.