From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Nicolas Burtnyk
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:20 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Announcing Redshift - Biased GPU Renderer

The TITAN is not a gimmick with respect to Redshift.
It's almost twice as fast as a GTX 670 on all the tests we've run.  We don't
have a GTX 680 so I don't have the numbers to compare against.  Pricing wise,
there TITAN costs $1K and the 680 4GB is $550 so the 680 wins for
price/performance ratio (but probably not by a whole lot).  For
performance/watt, the TITAN wins by a lot.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Raffaele Fragapane