I think ICE has tremendous potential as a tool for learning math in a fun and
immediately rewarding way, so much so that if I were a parent I'd be pushing
hard for my (hypothetical) kids school to adopt it as a teaching tool.

After seeing a lifetime of expensive and largely ineffective initiatives to try
to get kids interested in math it's a little tragic that this tool with so much
potential in that area is likely to go unrecognized.