Sorry, I should have think twice before sending the e-mail

On 4/18/2013 11:37 AM, Alan Fregtman wrote:
You said it. FTA:
/"This communication is brought to you by *AMD* in association with *AnimationXpress.com <http://www.animationxpress.com/>*."
/

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Dan Yargici <danyarg...@gmail.com <mailto:danyarg...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Isn't that just a commercial?  Not sure there's really anything
    groundbreaking happening there to be honest!

    DAN

    On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Leoung O'Young