I don't agree Sam, not a 1%

I have ATI 7970 for half year now, replaced gtx580 that I had before that.
Speed wise AT is 3 times faster. At least. Talking about pure viewport
performance in high poly scenes.
Not a single glitch or a problem EVER since I bought it.
And finally with some tests done with couple other guys over SI mailing
list and forums, ATI 7970 was leaving in dust even some pro cards.
Only way I would put nvidia card in my comp now is for GPU rendering with
redshift but even that I will rather wait till they develop openCL version.
I've seen numerous problems and driver crashes with nvidia on another comp
(gtx570) and not a single one in my home 7970.
So ATI for me all the way I will hardly look back at nvidia any time soon.