Awesome spot guys, well done to everyone involved. Thanks for sharing Andy, a nice little ray of Soft sunshine after some heavy reading on the list this week. Looking forward to seeing the others.

darren macpherson | 3d artist | +2772 355 0924 <tel:%2B2772%20355%200924> | www.darrenmacpherson.com <http://www.darrenmacpherson.com>| dar...@darrenmacpherson.com <mailto:dar...@darrenmacpherson.com> | skype: darren.macpherson